RESERVING YOUR FIELD TRIP
Make HealthWorks! your next field trip destination! Here at HealthWorks!, we make learning fun! Every field trip lasts approximately 2 hours and includes:
- A Health Educator led show of your choice
- Chaperones are encouraged to review the list of current programs by clicking the 2019 Program List here, and choosing one based on the age of the children and the topic you would like to learn about!
- A showing of our Mouth Movie
- An interactive look at the digestive system
- Playtime on the exhibit floor
All field trips can be reserved 9:30-2:30 Tuesday-Saturday and 12-2 on Sunday. Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit date. Please note a $25 deposit will be needed to hold this date.
Due to the capacity of our theatres, groups over 80 may be split up into 2 for the programs. Group size, including students and chaperones, cannot exceed 200 people. If your group is larger than this, we can arrange for 2 visit days or times, depending on your schedule.
Field trips are $5/person for everyone 3 and up. Chaperones are free at a 10:1 ratio. We do require 1 chaperone for every 10 children.
When you are ready to book your field trip with HealthWorks!, please give us a call at 314-241-7391 during any of our normal business hours. Please have a few date and time options available if possible.